To have as pleasant as possible stay in our apartments, and to avoid eventual misunderstandings, we kindly ask the guests to read carefully our house rules and to observe its provisions.
– The apartment is rented on daily basis.
– Check in is at 14:00, unless stipulated otherwise in advance.
– Check out is at 11:00, unless stipulated otherwise in advance. In the event that a guest stays in the apartment after 12:00 we are entitled to bill him/her for another day’s stay.
– Guests are obliged to carry their valuables with them. City Break Belgrade Apartments can not take them for safekeeping nor guarantee for them for objective reasons.
– The guests are asked not to make unpleasant noise and to observe peace and quiet at the stairway of the building and the apartment, particularly during the hours of day rest, in the period from 14:00 to 17:00 and during nighttime rest, from 22:00 to 09:00.
– Parties and loud music are not allowed.
– It is not allowed to bring animals in the apartment.
– The guests are allowed to receive visitors as long as they observe the provisions of house rules.
– Guests are obliged to carefully treat the amenities of the apartment as well as technical equipment and installations. Any damages made must be compensated.
– Use of heaters and hot plate is not allowed.
– The guests are obliged to leave the apartment in the same condition as they found it, clean, tidy and undamaged.
– Upon departing, the guests are obliged to close all windows, turn off all water faucets, as well as the lights in the room and its facilities, and to shut the door of the apartment as they leave.
– City Break Apartments is not responsible for the consequences of force majeure such as: the disappearance / loss or theft of personal / valuables and technical goods in case of burglary, cuts of water supply, safety of elevators and central heating in the building, non-functioning of Internet and cable television service due to technical problems of provider, power outages in the building, disruption of telephone lines and other possible damages which the Agency / owner of the apartment were not able to prevent or stop.
– In case of fire, flood or other emergencies promptly notify the Agency or the landlord, as well as emergency services the telephone numbers of which are listed in the attached Guide – Important phone numbers.
– During the stay in our apartment our staff will be at guest’s disposal for every information and help that the guest might need.
City Break Belgrade Apartments